- Call us to arrange for any returns at 610 832-7911 ext 2351 or you may email customer service at email@example.com.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- Floor mats are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 10 days of receipt.
- If VIN information is not provided when the order is placed then the order is non-refundable.
- Parts picked up at the dealership need to be checked for damage PRIOR to leaving since the part is NON-REFUNDABLE once it leaves the dealership.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.